Friday, February 10, 2006

the Sunroom

David offered to let me take over the sunroom as my new scrap space. My scraproom now is on the small side - plus it's an office/scraproom combo so I have all my paperwork in there too. We don't use the sunroom very much - though when we first moved here we swore that we were going to drink our coffee there every morning (we've only done that a handful of times). The room itself would make a great scraproom. With all the natural light it's always bright & sunny. Oh well, something to think about...

3 comments:

marianne said...

Uh, I so envy you! I'd live in that room if it were mine. It's just beautiful, and would make a great scrap room. Think of all the fun you'll have redoing it. Go for it! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I played my first game of Soduko through your link. It was fun.

I like the sunroon. It is gorgeous. But, do you think you might have a problem with your paper fading?

Dawn said...

Ingrid it's a beautiful room. (your whole house is gorgeous!!) I'd love to sit in there and drink coffee too :)

The one thing that crossed my mind is the fact that your supplies would need to be stored under the windows instead of on tall shelves. My room is so small that I have to go "up" with my storage LOL!

take care,
Dawn