Monday, February 13, 2006

My Husband the Photographer


David recently bought me a new 9.0 mega pixel camera. Yes, he totally spoils me :) Well, I'm the type of person that when we get a new (fill in the blank) I want to read, or should I say, I want David to read the instruction manual cover to cover. Of course, David just likes to dive right in (he'll deny that, but it's true) We've taken quite a few pictures with the new camera, but here are a couple that David took. This is the first one he took and he calls it
"FRUIT BOWL"

then there's

"MAILBOX"


And finally "Frozen Tree"

Pure talent I tell you! Should our business ever fail, I know how we're going to make a living :)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Tell David that he has another calling...and the way he names the photos...well just brilliant :)
Wasn't that snow something! It looks so pretty out there today!

take care,
Dawn

ingrid said...

Glad you got his creative "names" for his subjects LOL! Talent I tell you, pure, raw talent! LOL

Anonymous said...

I think you have a guy with hidden talent in your midst.