Sunday, February 12, 2006

OT Coffee Invitation


Well, since I've decided against turning the sunroom into my scraproom I've taken Dawn's suggestion and started brewing the coffee. Cookies are being served too - though they are store bought, not homemade :(

If you'd like to bring your scrapping supplies, that would be great. And if you happen to have a c.j., bring that too - I'm dying to see what they look like in real life. Since we're in the midst of a 'blizzard' you should probably bring your boots, mittens, hat & a sled. We can go build a snowman or go sled riding when we need a scrapping break. See you all in the sunroom!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, now you are talking. I think I can smell the coffee brewing. And, who can resist heart-shaped sugar cookies.

But, the cold thing is still a big issue for me. And, I don't have any boots or a sled. Can I stay inside and watch you all out the window? I promise to keep the fire going.

Anonymous said...

Oh, music videos. I am loving these blogs.

ingrid said...

Ingrid, I'll be right over as soon as Rich shovels the driveway :) or maybe you can come pick me up...oh yeah, you don't know where my house is do you???

take care,
Dawn

Dawn said...

Pay no attention to that imposter LOL!!! Ingrid, I complete agree with what Ingrid said ....too funny!!

"the real Dawn..."

ingrid said...

You are too funny 'real Dawn'!!!

As for imposter Ingrid, let's just say someone was kind enough to get into my settings to put up my music video and forgot to log out. (I'm always explaining - don't want anyone to think I'm not real! LOL!)

Anonymous said...

Okay.... I'm impressed over the blog site! Love the music video, you always did have good taste in that department. Reminds of WINX radio and someone wanting to hear Chicago play, that was what year.... 73-74 yikes!

Nice job on the site!

b