Saturday, March 25, 2006

It's Nice to be Missed


It's so nice to be missed :) Besides the bazillion hugs & kisses, I came home to this wonderful wallhanging in the kitchen. It's a good 4 feet long and has lots of 'missed you' messages. I know that they spent a lot of time & effort making it and I am just so thankful that I have such great kids.

After I take it down, I plan on saving it and using it if & when I'm not feeling appreciated LOL! I'll just unroll it and say "hey, remember when I was gone...."



















Yep, it's good to be home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone is glad you're home. Including me.

Dawn said...

Gee Ingrid, forget about rolling it out, have it all printed on shirts for everyone to wear...or bed linen, yes that would be good. What about making a cake. I hear you can put a photograph on those. Oh the ways to remind them how much they love you could be endless :) :)

I, too am glad you are home (pool boy or not!)

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Ingrid.

Portrait of Peter said...

Emotions from the heart - a welcome home that shows you are someone very special.